Akira Shotaro Kaneda Good For Health Bad For Education Jacket
Akira is a classic animated movie. This science-fiction venture was initially released in 1988, but we have seen many variants of the film till now. Shotaro Kaneda is the movie's leading character, and all the young men love him. This stylish jacket belongs to him, and many of our customers were asking for it. We have added it to our collection, and it's available in all standard sizes.
We have manufactured it with the best quality real leather; the faux leather option is also available at a discounted price. The red color makes this outfit attractive, and you can grab all the attention of the people around you. It has a stand-up style collar and front zip closure. Full sleeves have buttons on cuffs, which gives a very sophisticated look. The highlight of the outfit is the quote written on the back. It has a large capsule at the back, and “good for health, and bad for education” is written around that. The dark stripe on the shoulders adds more to the style.
- Faux leather/ real leather material
- Inner viscose lining
- Red color
- Stand up style collar
- Front zip closure
- Full sleeves with button on cuffs
- Quote written at the back “good for health, bad for education."
- Use a damp cloth to remove dust; a mild detergent solution can also be used to remove stains.
- Hang it properly in the closet after use, as exposure to heat and moisture can cause damage to every type of leather.